Choose the applications to protect
PDF of this doc site
- AI Converged Infrastructures
Data Pipelines, Data Lakes and Management
- NetApp AI Control Plane
- Distributed training in Azure - Click-Through Rate Prediction
- Conversational AI using NVIDIA
- Anthos with NetApp
- DevOps with NetApp Astra
Red Hat OpenShift with NetApp
- NetApp Storage Integrations Overview
Solution Validation and Use Cases
- Red Hat OpenShift Virtualization with NetApp ONTAP
- VMware Tanzu with NetApp
- Data Migration and Data Protection
- Oracle Database
- SnapCenter for Databases
- Modern Data Analytics
NetApp Hybrid Multicloud with VMware
- VMware for Public Cloud
- NetApp for GCP / GCVE
- NetApp Hybrid Multicloud with Red Hat OpenShift
- VMware Virtualization for ONTAP
- Virtual Desktops
- Artificial Intelligence
After you have registered your Red Hat OpenShift clusters, you can discover the applications that are deployed and manage them via the Astra Control Center.
After the OpenShift clusters and ONTAP backends are registered with the Astra Control Center, the control center automatically starts discovering the applications in all the namespaces that are using the storageclass configured with the specified ONTAP backend.
Navigate to Apps > Discovered and click the dropdown menu next to the application you would like to manage using Astra. Then click Manage.
The application enters the Available state and can be viewed under the Managed tab in the Apps section.