Create Resource Pool dialog box
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can use the Create Resource Pool dialog box to name and describe a new resource pool and to add aggregates to and delete aggregates from that resource pool.
Resource Pool Name
The text boxes enable you to add the following information to create a resource pool:
Enables you to specify a resource pool name.
Enables you to describe a resource pool.
Displays the members of the resource pool. You can also add and delete members.
The command buttons enable you to perform the following tasks:
Opens the Aggregates dialog box so that you can add aggregates from a specific cluster to the resource pool. You can add aggregates from different clusters, but the same aggregates cannot be added to more than one resource pool.
Enables you to remove selected aggregates from the resource pool.
Creates the resource pool. This button is not enabled until information has been entered in the Resource Pool Name or Description fields.
Discards the changes and closes the Create Resource Pool dialog box.