Edit Relationship dialog box
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can edit an existing protection relationship to change the maximum transfer rate, the protection policy, or the protection schedule.
The name of the selected destination cluster.
The name of the selected SVM
Enables you to specify the maximum transfer rate, SnapMirror policy, and schedule that the protection relationship uses:
Max Transfer Rate
Specifies the maximum rate at which baseline data is transferred between clusters over the network. When selected, network bandwidth is limited to the value you specify. You can enter a numerical value and then select either kilobytes per second (KBps), megabytes per second (MBps), gigabytes per second (GBps), or terabytes per second (TBps). The maximum transfer rate that you specify must be greater than 1 KBps and less than 4 TBps. If you choose not to use a maximum transfer rate, the baseline transfer between relationships is unlimited. If the primary cluster and the secondary cluster are the same, this setting is disabled.
Specifies the ONTAP SnapMirror policy for the relationship. The default is DPDefault.
Launches the Create SnapMirror Policy dialog box, which enables you to create and use a new SnapMirror policy.
Specifies the ONTAP SnapMirror policy for the relationship. Available schedules include None, 5min, 8hour, daily, hourly, and weekly. The default is None, indicating that no schedule is associated with the relationship. Relationships without schedules have no lag status values unless they belong to a storage service.
Launches the Create Schedule dialog box, which enables you to create a new SnapMirror schedule.
The command buttons enable you to perform the following tasks:
Discards the selections and closes the Configure Protection dialog box.
Applies your selections and closes the Edit Relationship dialog box.