Creating SnapMirror and SnapVault schedules
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can create basic or advanced SnapMirror and SnapVault schedules to enable automatic data protection transfers on a source or primary volume so that transfers take place more frequently or less frequently, depending on how often the data changes on your volumes.
What you'll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
You must have already completed the Destination Information area in the Configure Protection dialog box.
You must have set up Workflow Automation to perform this task.
From the SnapMirror tab or SnapVault tab of the Configure Protection dialog box, click the Create Schedule link in the Relationship Settings area.
The Create Schedule dialog box is displayed.
In the Schedule Name field, type the name you want to give to the schedule.
Select one of the following:
Select if you want to create a basic interval-style schedule.
Select if you want to create a cron-style schedule.
The new schedule is displayed in the SnapMirror Schedule or SnapVault Schedule drop-down list.