Monitoring Storage VMs using Relationships page
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can monitor your storage VM disaster recovery relationships from the Relationships page in the PROTECTION section of the INVENTORY. By default, the Relationships page lists only the top level relationships as the constituent relationships filter is applied.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
You use filters to view the storage VM disaster recovery relationships.
In the left navigation pane, click PROTECTION > Relationships.
The page displays all type of relationships: volume, consistency group, and storage VM relationships.
Click Filter, and then select Relationship Object Type and Storage VM to view only storage VM disaster recovery relationships.
Click Apply Filter.
You should clear the constituent relationships filter to view all the protection relationships.
The page displays only storage VM disaster recovery relationships.