Resuming scheduled transfers on a quiesced relationship from the Volume / Health details page
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
After you have quiesced a relationship to stop scheduled transfers from occurring, you can use Resume on the Volume / Health details page to reenable scheduled transfers so that data on the source or primary volume is protected. Transfers resume from a checkpoint, if one exists, at the next scheduled transfer interval.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
You must have set up Workflow Automation.
In the Protection tab of the Volume / Health details page, right-click in the topology view a quiesced relationship that you want to resume.
Alternatively, select Resume from the Actions > Relationship menu.
In the Resume dialog box, click Continue.
You are returned to the Volume / Health details page.
To view the related job tasks and to track their progress, click the job link that is displayed at the top of the Volume / Health details page.
In the Job details page, click Refresh to update the tasks list and task details associated with the protection configuration job and to determine when the job is complete.
After the jobs are complete, data transfers are resumed at the next scheduled transfer interval.