Viewing all active security events
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can view all the active security events and then assign each of them to a user who can resolve the issue. Additionally, if there are certain security events that you do not want to receive, this list can help you identify the events that you want to disable.
What you’ll need
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
In the left navigation pane, click Event Management.
By default, New and Acknowledged events are displayed on the Event Management inventory page.
From the View menu, select Active security events.
The page displays all New and Acknowledged Security events that have been generated in the past 7 days.