Viewing storage pool details
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can view the details of the storage pool to monitor the storage pool health, total and available cache, and used and available allocations.
What you’ll need
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > Aggregates.
Click an aggregate name.
The details of the selected aggregate are displayed.
Click the Disk Information tab.
Detailed disk information is displayed.
The Cache table is displayed only when the selected aggregate is using a storage pool.
In the Cache table, move the pointer over the name of the required storage pool.
The details of the storage pool are displayed.