Viewing the volume list and details
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
From the Health: All Volumes view, you can monitor your inventory of volumes. The Capacity: All Volumes view enables you to view information about the capacity and utilization of volumes in a cluster.
What you'll need
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
You can also use the Volume / Health details page to view detailed information about volumes that are monitored, including the capacity, efficiency, configuration, and protection of the volumes. You can also view information about the related devices and related alerts for a specific volume.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > Volumes.
Choose one of the following ways to view the volume details:
To view detailed information about the health of volumes in a cluster, in the View menu, select Health: All Volumes view.
To view detailed information about the capacity and utilization of volumes in a cluster, in the View menu, select Capacity: All Volumes view.
To view the complete details, click the volume name.
You can also view the complete details by clicking View Details in the minimal details dialog box.
Optional: View the objects related to the volume by clicking View Related from the minimal details dialog box.