Viewing all QoS policy groups available on all clusters
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can display a list of all the QoS policy groups available on the clusters that Unified Manager is monitoring. This includes traditional QoS policies, adaptive QoS policies, and QoS policies managed by Unified Manager Performance Service Level policies.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > QoS Policy Groups.
The Performance: Traditional QoS Policy Groups view is displayed by default.
View the detailed configuration settings for each available traditional QoS policy group.
Click the expand button () next to the QoS Policy Group name to view more details about the policy group.
In the View menu, select one of the additional options to view all the adaptive QoS policy groups or to view all the QoS policy groups that were created using Unified Manager Performance Service Levels.