Editing user and group quota email addresses
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can modify the email addresses based on the user quota associated with clusters, storage virtual machines (SVMs), volumes, qtrees, users, or user groups. You can modify the email address when you want to override the email address generated by rules specified in the Rules to Generate User and Group Quota Email Address dialog box.
What you’ll need
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
You must have reviewed the guidelines for creating rules.
If you edit an email address, the rules to generate the user and group quota email addresses are no longer applicable to the quota. For notifications to be sent to the email address generated by the rules specified, you must delete the email address and save the change.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > SVMs.
In the Health: All Storage VMs view, select an SVM and then click the User and Group Quotas tab.
Click Edit Email Address below the row of tabs.
In the Edit Email Address dialog box, perform the appropriate action:
You want notifications to be sent to the email address generated by the rules specified
Delete the email address in the Email Address field.
Refresh the browser by pressing F5 to reload the Edit Email Address dialog box. The email address generated by the specified rule is displayed in the Email Address field.
You want notifications to be sent to a specified email address
Modify the email address in the Email Address field.
Click Save. The rules to generate the user and group quota email addresses are no longer applicable to the quota.