Exporting storage data as reports
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can export storage data in a variety of output formats and then use the exported data to build reports. For example, if there are 10 critical events that have not been resolved, you can export the data from the Event Management inventory page to create a report, and then send the report to admins who can resolve the issues.
You can export data to a
.xlsx file, or
Perform one of the following actions:
If you want to export… Do this…
Storage object inventory details
Click Storage or Network from the left-navigation menu, and then select a storage object. Choose one of the system-provided views, or any custom view that you have created.
QoS Policy Group details
Click Storage > QoS Policy Groups from the left-navigation menu.
Storage capacity and protection history details
Click Storage > Aggregates or Storage > Volumes, then select a single aggregate or volume.
Click Event Management from the left-navigation menu.
Storage object top 10 performance details
Click Storage > Clusters > Performance:All Clusters, then select a cluster and choose the Top Performers tab. Then select a storage object and performance counter.
Click the Reports button (or Export button in some UI pages).
Click Download CSV, Download PDF, or Download Excel to confirm the export request.
From the Top Performers tab you can choose to download a report of the statistics for the single cluster you are viewing or for all clusters in the data center.
The file is downloaded.
Open the file in the appropriate application.