Logs for troubleshooting
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
System logs enable you to analyze the causes of failure and troubleshooting issues that may arise while running the APIs.
Retrieve the logs from the following location for troubleshooting issues related to the API calls.
Contains all API call details, such as the user name of the user invoking the API, start time, execution time, status, and URL.
You can use this log file to check the frequently-used APIs, or troubleshoot any GUI workflow. You can also use it to scale analysis, based on the execution time.
Contains all API execution logs.
You can use this log file to troubleshoot and debug the API calls.
Contains all Wildfly server deployments and start/stop service related logs.
You can use this log file to find the root cause of any issues occurring during the start, stop, or deployment of the Wildfly server.
Contains acquisition unit related logs.
You can use this log file when you have created, modified, or deleted any objects in ONTAP but they do not get reflected for the Active IQ Unified Manager REST APIs.