HTTPS Certificate page
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
The HTTPS Certificate page enables you to view the current security certificate, download a certificate signing request, generate a new self-signed HTTPS certificate, or install a new HTTPS certificate.
If you have not generated a new self-signed HTTPS certificate, the certificate that appears on this page is the certificate that was generated during installation.
The command buttons enable you to perform the following operations:
Download HTTPS Certificate Signing Request
Downloads a certification request for the currently installed HTTPS certificate. Your browser prompts you to save the <hostname>.csr file so that you can provide the file to a Certificate Authority to sign.
Install HTTPS Certificate
Enables you to upload and install a security certificate after a Certificate Authority has signed and returned it. The new certificate is in effect after you restart the management server.
Regenerate HTTPS Certificate
Enables you to generate a new self-signed HTTPS certificate, which replaces the current security certificate. The new certificate is in effect after you restart Unified Manager.