Enabling and disabling scripts upload
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
The ability to upload scripts to Unified Manager and run them is enabled by default. If your organization does not want to allow this activity because of security reasons, you can disable this functionality.
What you'll need
You must have the Application Administrator role.
In the left navigation pane, click General > Feature Settings.
In the Feature Settings page, disable or enable scripting by choosing one of the following options:
If you want to… Then do this…
In the Script Upload panel, move the slider button to the left.
In the Script Upload panel, move the slider button to the right.