Removing a protection relationship from the Volume / Health details page
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can remove a protection relationship to permanently delete an existing relationship between the selected source and destination: for example, when you want to create a relationship using a different destination. This operation removes all metadata and cannot be undone.
What you'll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
You must have set up Workflow Automation.
In the Protection tab of the Volume / Health details page, select from the topology the SnapMirror relationship you want to remove.
Right-click the name of the destination and select Remove from the menu.
The Remove Relationship dialog box is displayed.
Click Continue to remove the relationship.
The relationship is removed from the Volume / Health details page.