Verifying Unified Manager data source caching in Workflow Automation
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can determine whether Unified Manager data source caching is working correctly by checking if data source acquisition is successful in Workflow Automation. You might do this when you integrate Workflow Automation with Unified Manager to ensure that Workflow Automation functionality is available after the integration.
What you’ll need
You must be assigned either the Administrator role or the Architect role in Workflow Automation to perform this task.
From the Workflow Automation UI, select Execution > Data Sources.
Right-click the name of the Unified Manager data source, and then select Acquire Now.
Verify that the acquisition succeeds without errors.
Acquisition errors must be resolved for Workflow Automation integration with Unified Manager to succeed.