Disable Events dialog box
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
The Disable Events dialog box displays the list of event types for which you can disable events. You can disable events for an event type based on a particular severity or for a set of events.
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
Event Properties area
The Event Properties area specifies the following event properties:
Enables you to select events based on the severity type, which can be Critical, Error, Warning, or Information.
Event Name Contains
Enables you to filter events whose name contains the specified characters.
Displays the list of events matching the event severity type and the text string you specify.
Displays the list of events that you have selected for disabling.
The severity of the event is also displayed along with the event name.
The command buttons enable you to perform the following tasks for the selected events:
Save and close
Disables the event type and closes the dialog box.
Discards the changes and closes the dialog box.