Viewing events that occurred during a maintenance window
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
If necessary, you can view the events that were generated for all storage objects during a Unified Manager maintenance window. Most events will appear in the Obsolete state once the maintenance window has completed and all system resources are back up and running.
What you’ll need
At least one maintenance window must have completed before any events are available.
Events that occurred during a maintenance window do not appear on the Event Management inventory page by default.
In the left navigation pane, click Events.
By default, all active (New and Acknowledged) events are displayed on the Event Management inventory page.
From the View pane, select the option All events generated during maintenance.
The list of events trigged during the last 7 days from all maintenance window sessions and from all clusters are displayed.
If there have been multiple maintenance windows for a single cluster, you can click the Triggered Time calendar icon and select the period of time for the maintenance window events that you are interested in viewing.