Reordering annotation rules
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can change the order in which Unified Manager applies annotation rules to storage objects. Annotation rules are applied to storage objects sequentially based on their rank. When you configure an annotation rule, the rank is least. But you can change the rank of the annotation rule depending on your requirements.
What you'll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
You can select either a single row or multiple rows and perform many drag-and-drop operations to change the rank of annotation rules. However, you must save the changes for the reprioritization to be displayed in the Annotation Rules tab.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage Management > Annotations.
In the Annotation Rules tab, click Reorder.
In the Reorder Annotation Rule dialog box, drag and drop single or multiple rows to rearrange the sequence of the annotation rules.
You must save the changes for the reorder to be displayed.