Viewing details about NFS shares
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can view details about all NFS shares, such as its status, the path associated with the volume (FlexGroup volumes or FlexVol volumes), access levels of clients to the NFS shares, and the export policy defined for the volumes that are exported. Use the Health: All NFS Shares view to see all NFS shares on all monitored clusters, and use the Storage VM / Health details page to view all NFS shares on a specific storage virtual machine (SVM).
What you’ll need
NFS license must be enabled on the cluster.
Network interfaces serving the NFS shares must be configured.
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
In the left navigation pane, follow the steps below depending on whether you want to view all NFS shares or just the NFS shares for a particular SVM.
To… Follow these steps…
View all NFS shares
Click Storage > NFS Shares
View NFS shares for single SVM
Click Storage > Storage VMs
Click the SVM for which you want to view the NFS shares details.
In the Storage VM / Health details page, click the NFS Shares tab.
For more information, see Provisioning file share volumes and Provisioning CIFS and NFS file shares by using APIs.