Downloading the Unified Manager upgrade file
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
Before upgrading Unified Manager, download the Unified Manager upgrade file from the NetApp Support Site.
What you'll need
You should have login credentials for the NetApp Support Site.
Log in to the NetApp Support Site:
Navigate to the Download page for upgrading Unified Manager on VMware vSphere.
.isoimage for upgrade, and save it to a local directory or network directory that is accessible to your vSphere Client.
Verify the checksum to ensure that the software has downloaded correctly.