Displaying the Counter Charts Zoom View
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
The Counter Charts Zoom View provides a finer level of detail for the selected counter chart and its associated timeline. This magnifies the counter chart data, enabling you to have a sharper view into performance events and their underlying causes.
You can display the Counter Charts Zoom View for any counter chart.
Click Zoom View to open the selected chart a new browser window.
If you are viewing a Breakdown chart and then click Zoom View the Breakdown chart is shown in Zoom View. You can select Total while in Zoom View if you want to change the view option.