PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can download reports and save the data to a local or network drive as a comma-separated values (CSV) file, a Microsoft Excel (.XLSX) file, or a PDF file. You can open CSV and XLSX files with spreadsheet applications, such as Microsoft Excel, and PDF files with readers such as Adobe Acrobat.
Click the Reports button to download the report as one of the following:
Save the report as a comma-separated values (CSV) file.
Save the report as a .pdf file.
Save the report as a Microsoft Excel (XLSX) file.