Editing scheduled reports
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
After reports are scheduled, you can edit them on the Report Schedules page.
What you'll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage Management > Report Schedules.
If you have the appropriate permissions you can alter any report and its schedule in the system.
Click the more icon for the schedule you want to change.
You can change the Schedule Name, Recipient list, Frequency, and Format for the report schedule.
When done, click the check mark to save your changes.