PDF of this doc site
- Install and maintain hardware
Manage storage with Element software
Manage your system
- Configure cluster settings
- Manage volumes and virtual volumes
Protect your data
- Use volume snapshots for data protection
- Perform remote replication between clusters running NetApp Element software
- Use SnapMirror replication between Element and ONTAP clusters
- Manage your system
- Manage and monitor storage with NetApp Hybrid Cloud Control
- Manage storage with Element API
- Work with the management node
The protectionDomainResiliency object contains the resiliency status of this storage cluster. Resiliency indicates the storage cluster's ability to automatically heal itself from one or more failures all within a single protection domain of its associated protection domain type. A storage cluster is considered healed when it can continue reading and writing data through the failure of any single storage node (a state known as node tolerance).
This object contains the following members:
A list of objects (one for each protection scheme) containing failure resiliency information for the associated type of protection domain.
The maximum number of bytes that can be stored on the storage cluster before losing the ability to automatically heal to a state of node tolerance.
The predicted number of simultaneous failures that can occur without losing the ability to automatically heal to a state of node tolerance for the ensemble quorum.