PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
There are two methods for cloning volumes or LUNS: from a new backup and from an existing backup.
Creating a clone from a new backup consists of taking a Snapshot, cloning the new Snapshot copy, and then mounting the cloned copy.
Creating a clone from an existing backup consists of cloning an existing Snapshot copy, and then mounting the cloned copy.