Snap Creator architecture
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
Snap Creator has a full-featured server and agent architecture, which consists of three main components: Snap Creator Server, Snap Creator Agent, and plug-ins.
Snap Creator interacts and integrates with various technologies and products as depicted in the following high-level diagram:
The NetApp software products in the high-level diagram are optional; except for Snapshot technology, the other software products are not required for the Snap Creator Framework to function.