CLI command results in 404 Not Found error
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
In a UNIX environment, you might encounter the 404 Not Found error when running a CLI command.
In a UNIX environment, you attempt to run a CLI command; however, you encounter the 404 Not Found error. For example:
404 Not Found at //local/scServer4.1.0c/snapcreator>SnapCreator/Service/Engine.pm line 152
This error generally occurs when something other than Snap Creator is using the selected port.
Verify that Snap Creator is running on the selected port and that nothing else is using the port.