PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
You can delete Snap Creator profiles.
Deleting a profile also deletes any configuration files associated with the profile.
From the Snap Creator GUI main menu, select Management > Configurations.
The existing Snap Creator profiles are listed in the Profiles and Configurations pane.
Right-click the profile to be deleted and select Delete.
Click Yes in the confirmation message
The profile and associated configuration files are permanently deleted from Snap Creator.