Logging into the Snap Creator GUI
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
You use a web browser to log in to the Snap Creator GUI. Check with your administrator for the Snap Creator Server IP address, port, and login credentials.
Enter the following URL in your web browser:
server_name is the name or IP address of the Snap Creator Server
port is the port for the Snap Creator Server (8443, by default)
Enter the login credentials for the Snap Creator Server.
The Snap Creator GUI is displayed in the browser. If you are launching the GUI for the first time, a welcome message appears on screen. Click OK to dismiss the message.