Disconnecting the Snapshot Copy
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
You need to disconnect the mounted Snapshot copy when the restore operation is complete.
The following procedure shows how to disconnect a mounted Snapshot copy on a Windows Server 2008 host. SnapDrive for Windows and the Snap Creator Agent must be running on the host.
In Server Manager, click Storage > SnapDrive > physical_server_name > Disks.
In the Disk Identification pane, select the mounted disk and click Disconnect Disk in the right-click menu.
In the Disconnect Disk dialog, click Yes.