Snap Creator Agent
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
The Snap Creator Agent is typically installed on the same host where an application or database is installed. The Agent is where the plug-ins are located. The Agent is sometimes shortened to scAgent within Snap Creator.
The Agent accepts application quiesce and unquiesce commands, as well as other PRE/POST commands, from the Snap Creator Server. The Snap Creator Agent is required when using plug-ins.