Modifying configuration for Database Integrity Checks
PDF of this doc site
- Preinstallation requirements for Snap Creator
- Upgrading Snap Creator
- IBM Domino Plug-in Operations
- SAP HANA Plug-in Operations
- Backup and recovery workflow
- Troubleshooting Snap Creator issues
You can modify the parameters that are configured for Database Integrity Checks. The subsequent scheduled or on-demand Integrity Check operation reflects the updated information.
Click on the SAP HANA profile.
Select the configuration that you want to modify, and click HANA Integrity Check Settings.
Edit the information, and click Save.