Export SnapCenter certificates
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
Go to the Microsoft management console (MMC), and then click File > Add/Remove Snap-in.
In the Add or Remove Snap-ins window, select Certificates and then click Add.
In the Certificates snap-in window, select the My user account option, and then click Finish.
Click Console Root > Certificates - Current User > Trusted Root Certification Authorities > Certificates.
Right-click the certificate that has the SnapCenter Friendly Name, and then select All Tasks > Export to start the export wizard.
Complete the wizard, as follows:
In this wizard window… Do the following…
Export Private Key
Select the option Yes, export the private key, and then click Next.
Export File Format
Make no changes; click Next.
Specify the new password to be used for the exported certificate, and then click Next.
File to Export
Specify a file name for the exported certificate (you must use .pfx), and then click Next.
Completing the Certificate Export Wizard
Review the summary, and then click Finish to start the export.
Certificates are exported in .pfx format.