Switch from NLB to F5 for high availability
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
You can change your SnapCenter HA configuration from Network Load Balancing (NLB) to use F5 Load Balancer.
Configure SnapCenter Servers for high availability using F5. Learn more.
On the SnapCenter Server host, launch PowerShell.
Start a session by using the Open-SmConnection cmdlet, and then enter your credentials.
Update the SnapCenter Server to point to the F5 cluster IP address using the Update-SmServerCluster cmdlet.
The information regarding the parameters that can be used with the cmdlet and their descriptions can be obtained by running Get-Help command_name. Alternatively, you can also refer to the SnapCenter Software Cmdlet Reference Guide.