Limitations related to the import feature
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
Understanding limitations before you import archived backups from SnapManager for Microsoft SQL Server to SnapCenter will help you complete the import successfully. These backups must have been archived with SnapVault technology.
You cannot manage clones created using SnapManager for Microsoft SQL Server in SnapCenter. You must manage the clones in SnapManager for Microsoft SQL Server.
You cannot import backups from the SnapCenter graphical user interface (GUI).
You cannot import databases from a virtual machine with a VMDK disk.