Configure CA certificate with Windows host plug-in services
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
You should configure the CA certificate with Windows host plug-in services to activate the installed digital certificate.
Perform the following steps on the SnapCenter Server and all the plug-in hosts where CA certificates are already deployed.
Remove the existing certificate binding with SMCore default port 8145, by running the following command:
> netsh http delete sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0:_<SMCore Port>
> netsh http delete sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0:8145
Bind the newly installed certificate with the Windows host plug-in services, by running the following commands:
> $cert = “<certificate thumbprint>”
> $guid = [guid]::NewGuid().ToString("B")
> netsh http add sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0: <SMCore Port> certhash=$cert appid="$guid"
> $cert = “a909502dd82ae41433e6f83886b00d4277a32a7b” > $guid = [guid]::NewGuid().ToString("B") > netsh http add sslcert ipport=0.0.0.0:8145 certhash=$cert appid="$guid"