Cancel restore operations
PDF of this doc site
- SnapCenter Server installation
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
You can cancel restore jobs that are queued.
You should be logged in as the SnapCenter Admin or job owner to cancel restore operations.
About this task
You can cancel a queued restore operation from either the Monitor page or the Activity pane.
You cannot cancel a running restore operation.
You can use the SnapCenter GUI, PowerShell cmdlets, or CLI commands to cancel the queued restore operations.
The Cancel Job button is disabled for restore operations that cannot be canceled.
If you selected All members of this role can see and operate on other members objects in Users\Groups page while creating a role, you can cancel the queued restore operations of other members while using that role.
Perform one of the following actions: