PDF of this doc site
SnapCenter Server installation
- Configure Certificate-based Authentication
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
- SnapCenter Server installation
The clone workflow includes planning, performing the clone operation, and monitoring the operation.
You might clone databases for the following reasons:
To test functionality that has to be implemented using the current database structure and content during application development cycles.
To populate data warehouses using data extraction and manipulation tools.
To recover data that was mistakenly deleted or changed.
The following workflow shows the sequence in which you must perform the clone operation: