Uninstall the SnapCenter Server
PDF of this doc site
SnapCenter Server installation
- Configure Certificate-based Authentication
Protect Microsoft SQL Server databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for Microsoft SQL Server
Protect SAP HANA databases
- SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Databases
- Prepare to install the SnapCenter Plug-in for SAP HANA Database
- Back up SAP HANA resources
- Protect Oracle databases
- Protect Windows file systems
- Protect Microsoft Exchange Server databases
Protect Custom applications
- Prepare to install SnapCenter Custom Plug-ins
- Protect Unix file systems
- Protect applications running on Azure NetApp Files
- SnapCenter Server installation
If you no longer wish to use the SnapCenter Server to manage data protection jobs, you can uninstall SnapCenter Server using the Programs and Features Control Panel on the SnapCenter Server host. Uninstalling the SnapCenter Server removes all its components.
Ensure that you have at least 2 GB of free space on the drive where the SnapCenter Server is installed.
Ensure that the domain in which the SnapCenter Server is installed is not removed.
If you remove the domain where the SnapCenter Server was installed and then try to uninstall, the operation fails.
You should have backed up the repository database because the repository database will be cleaned up and uninstalled.
On the SnapCenter Server host, navigate to the Control Panel.
Make sure you are in the Category view.
Under Programs, click Uninstall a program.
Programs and Features window opens.
Select NetApp SnapCenter Server, and then click Uninstall.
From SnapCenter 4.2, when you uninstall the SnapCenter Server, all it's components including the MySQL Server repository database is uninstalled.
Removing the NLB node from an NLB cluster requires that you restart the SnapCenter Server host. If you do not restart the host, you might experience a failure if you attempt to reinstall the SnapCenter Server.
You should manually uninstall .NET Framework which is not removed during uninstallation.