Resynchronizing protection relationships from the Volume Relationships page
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
From the Volume Relationships page, you can resynchronize a relationship either to recover from an event that disabled your source volume or when you want to change the current source to a different volume.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
You must have set up Workflow Automation.
From the Volume Relationships page, select one or more volumes with quiesced relationships and, from the toolbar, click Resynchronize.
The Resynchronize dialog box is displayed.
In the Resynchronization Options tab, select a transfer priority and the maximum transfer rate.
Click Source Snapshot Copies; then, in the Snapshot Copy column, click Default.
The Select Source Snapshot Copy dialog box is displayed.
If you want to specify an existing Snapshot copy rather than transferring the default Snapshot copy, click Existing Snapshot Copy and select a Snapshot copy from the list.
You are returned to the Resynchronize dialog box.
If you selected more than one source to resynchronize, click Default for the next source for which you want to specify an existing Snapshot copy.
Click Submit to begin the resynchronization job.
The resynchronization job is started, you are returned to the Volume Relationships page, and a jobs link is displayed at the top of the page.
Optional: Click View Jobs on the Volume Relationships page to track the status of each resynchronization job.
A filtered list of jobs is displayed.
Optional: Click the Back arrow on your browser to return to the Volume Relationships page.
The resynchronization operation is finished when all job tasks successfully finish.