Deleting annotation rules
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can delete annotation rules from Active IQ Unified Manager when the rules are no longer required.
What you’ll need
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role.
When you delete an annotation rule, the annotation is disassociated and removed from the storage objects.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage Management > Annotations.
In the Annotation Rules tab, select the annotation rule that you want to delete, and then click Delete.
In the Warning dialog box, click Yes to confirm the deletion.