Viewing the list of Snapshot copies
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can view the list of Snapshot copies for a selected volume. You can use the list of Snapshot copies to calculate the amount of disk space that can be reclaimed if one or more Snapshot copies are deleted, and you can delete the Snapshot copies if required.
What you’ll need
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
The volume containing the Snapshot copies must be online.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > Volumes.
In the Health: All Volumes view, select the volume that contains the Snapshot copies you want to view.
In the Volume / Health details page, click the Capacity tab.
In Details pane of the Capacity tab, in the Other Details section, click the link next to Snapshot Copies.
The number of Snapshot copies is a link that displays the list of Snapshot copies.