Viewing SVM IOPS traffic by protocol
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can view detailed IOPS information for an SVM by using the Performance/SVM Explorer page. The IOPS - Total counter chart shows total IOPS usage on the SVM, and the IOPS - Breakdown counter chart is useful for determining the impact of read, write, and other IOPS on the SVM.
Additionally, the IOPS - Protocols chart shows a detailed comparison of the IOPS traffic for each protocol that is being used on the SVM. The following protocols are available:
In the Performance/SVM Explorer page for your selected SVM, from the IOPS chart, select Protocols from the drop-down menu.
The IOPS - Protocols chart is displayed.
To view a larger version of the chart, select Zoom View.
The IOPS advanced protocol comparative chart is displayed. You can restrict the comparison by deselecting or selecting the that is associated with a protocol.
To view the specific values, move your cursor into the chart area of either chart to see the popup window.