Email Notification Format page
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
- Managing and monitoring MetroCluster configurations
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Collecting data and monitoring workload performance
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
The Email Notification Format page displays the rules of the email that is sent to a user or a user group when there is a quota-related issue (soft limit breached or hard limit reached).
The email notification is sent only when the following user or user group quota events are generated: User or Group Quota Disk Space Soft Limit Breached, User or Group Quota File Count Soft Limit Breached, User or Group Quota Disk Space Hard Limit Reached, or User or Group Quota File Count Hard Limit Reached.
Displays the email address from which the email is sent, which you can modify. By default, this is the email address that is specified Notifications page.
Displays the subject of the notification email.
Displays the text of the notification email. You can modify the text based on your requirements. For example, you can provide information related to the quota attributes and reduce the number of keywords. However, you should not modify the keywords.
Valid keywords are as follows:
Specifies the event name that caused the email notification.
Specifies the qtree or volume on which the quota is applicable.
Specifies the percentage of disk hard limit, disk soft limit, file hard limit, or file soft limit that is used by the user or user group.
Specifies the disk hard limit or file hard limit that is reached by the user or user group and one of the following events is generated:
User or Group Quota Disk Space Hard Limit Reached
User or Group Quota Disk Space Soft Limit Reached
User or Group Quota File Count Hard Limit Reached
User or Group Quota File Count Soft Limit Reached
Specifies the disk space used or the number of files created by the user or user group.
Specifies the user or user group name.
The command buttons enable you to preview, save, or cancel the changes made to the email notification format:
Displays a preview of the notification email.
Restore to Factory Defaults
Enables you to restore the notification format to the factory default values.
Saves the changes made to the notification format.