Edit Resource Pool dialog box
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can use the Edit Resource Pool dialog box to change the name and description of an existing resource pool. For example, if the original name and description is inaccurate or incorrect, you can change them so they are more precise.
The text boxes enable you to change the following information for the selected resource pool:
Resource Pool Name
Enables you to enter a new name.
Enables you to enter a new description.
The command buttons enable you to perform the following tasks:
Saves the changes to the resource pool name and description.
Discards the changes and closes the Edit Resource Pool dialog box.