Viewing the node list and details
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can use the Health: All Nodes view to view the list of nodes in your clusters. You can use the Cluster / Health details page to view detailed information about nodes that are part of the cluster that is monitored.
What you’ll need
You must have the Operator, Application Administrator, or Storage Administrator role.
You can view details such as the node state, cluster that contains the node, aggregate capacity details (used and total), and raw capacity details (usable, spare, and total). You can also obtain information about HA pairs, disks shelves, and ports.
In the left navigation pane, click Storage > Nodes.
On the Health: All Nodes view, click the node whose details you want to view.
The detailed information for the selected node is displayed in the Cluster / Health details page. The left pane displays the list of HA pairs. By default, the HA Details is open, which displays HA state details and events related to the selected HA pair.
To view other details about the node, perform the appropriate action:
To view… Click…
Details about the disk shelves
For more information, see: