Changing the Counter Charts focus to a shorter period of time
PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
You can use your mouse to reduce the time range to focus on a specific period of time in the Counter Chart pane or in the Counter Charts Zoom View window. This enables you to see a more granular and microscopic view of any part of the timeline of performance data, events, and thresholds.
What you’ll need
The cursor must have changed to a magnifying glass to indicate that this functionality is active.
When using this feature, which alters the timeline to display values that correspond to the more granular display, the time and date range on the Time Range selector does not change from the original values for the chart.
To zoom into a specific period of time, click using the magnifying glass and drag the mouse to highlight the area that you want to see in detail.
The counter values for the time period you select fills the counter chart.
To return to the original period of time as set in the Time Range selector, click the Reset Chart Zoom button.
The counter chart displays in its original state.