PDF of this doc site
- Install Unified Manager on VMware vSphere systems
- Install Unified Manager on Linux systems
- Install Unified Manager on Windows systems
Perform configuration and administrative tasks
- Configuring Active IQ Unified Manager
- Using the maintenance console
Monitor and manage storage
- Monitoring and managing clusters from the dashboard
- Provisioning and managing workloads
Manage events and alerts
- Managing events
Monitor and manage cluster performance
- Navigating performance workflows in the Unified Manager GUI
- Monitoring cluster performance from the Performance Cluster Landing page
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Inventory pages
- Monitoring performance using the Performance Explorer pages
- Analyzing performance events
Monitor and manage cluster health
Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
- Monitoring and troubleshooting data availability
- Managing backup and restore operations
- Common Unified Manager health workflows and tasks
Protect and restore data
- Creating and troubleshooting protection relationships
Generate custom reports
- Sample custom reports
There are many ways you can customize views so that you can create a report that contains all the information you need to manage your ONTAP clusters.
Start with a default inventory page or a custom view, then customize it by adding or removing columns, changing the column order, filtering the data, or sorting on a specific column in ascending or descending order.
Starting in Unified Manager 9.8, you can also download the view in Excel to customize it using advanced features. When done, upload the customized Excel file. If you schedule a report using that view, it uses the customized Excel file to create robust reports you can share.
For more information on customizing reports using Excel, see Sample Microsoft Excel reports.
You must have the Application Administrator or Storage Administrator role to manage reports.